1. What is Ticket Jungle?
Ticket Jungle is a premier secondary ticket marketplace that focuses on affordable prices and consumer benefits. Opportunities may be below or above face value. On average tickets purchased on Ticket Jungle cost 25%-35% LESS than the national competitors.
2. What is the Valid Ticket Guarantee?
- At Ticket Jungle policy is similar to all secondary ticket resellers. Our guarantee protects every purchase you make through Ticket Jungle, and nothing will change that!
-If your event is canceled, we will notify you as soon as possible. Ticket Jungle may give you the option of accepting a voucher good for 120% of the value of your original purchase - valid for one year from the date of acceptance. You will also always have the option of accepting a refund of your original purchase price.
-If your event is postponed or rescheduled, rest assured that your ticket will be honored on the new date of the event.
3. Are there any COVID-19 restrictions I need to know?
No. The tickets purchased follow the venue's policy.
4. Does Ticket Jungle have a rewards program?
The Ticket Jungle rewards program is currently in development. Check back soon to learn more details!
5. Can I sell my tickets through Ticket Jungle?
Sellers cannot currently sell their tickets on the Ticket Jungle marketplace. In the future, this may be a possibility. Check back soon for more updates!
6. What does the service fee cover?
Our service fee covers the costs for Ticket Jungle to acquire tickets, the costs to post the tickets, and expenses including web maintenance and customer service.
7. Do my small children need tickets to get into the event?
Decisions on children and the required number of tickets are decided by the venue, not Ticket Jungle. Please refer to the venue for all such answers.
8. Will ticket prices change if I wait to buy?
Yes, ticket prices can change based on supply and demand. Tickets are a commodity and do fluctuate based on demand and location of event.
9. Does Ticket Jungle have any deals or discounts?
Yes. Codes will be put into ads or handed out at concerts, sporting events and festivals.
10. I receive different tickets than the tickets I ordered. What do I do?
Contact Customer service via the toll-free number on order.
11. The name on my ticket is not mine. Will this cause an issue?
Names are not given on tickets, only codes. All tickets are authentic and verified so this will not cause an issue.
12. Can I bring a camera, food, beverages, or other items to the show?
These decisions are made by venues, not Ticket Jungle. Please refer to the venue of your event for more information.
13. When will I receive my order confirmation?
You will receive your confirmation immediately upon placing your order after your email is provided.
14. When will my tickets arrive?
All ticket orders receive confirmation nearly immediately with the delivery date and time included. Typically, tickets will arrive within minutes on the day of the show, but this does vary per event. All tickets are delivered before the start of the event.
15. Does Ticket Jungle have an app I can use?
Ticket Jungle does not currently have an app. For all online ticket access, please use our website. Ticket Jungle’s site is intuitive, easy to use, and is available on all web browsers.
16. Can I cancel my order after I have placed it?
All sales are final once an order has been placed.
17. Will I get a refund if my event is rained out?
The Reschedule Policy for your event is determined by the venue and tickets will be valid on the rescheduled date. For events that are canceled and that will not be rescheduled, Ticket Jungle will issue a full refund.
18. Do you have special or priority delivery?
Ticket Jungle uses Secure Email Delivery to ensure that you get your tickets in the most secure way possible and that there is never a doubt your tickets will be ready for your event.
19. What does the delivery fee include?
Our delivery fee includes Secure Email delivery directly from Ticket Jungle. That means your ticket is 100% authentic and protected from hackers and thieves.
20. Can I change the name of my order delivery?
Please contact the customer service number on your ticket for any name change inquiries.
21. What do I do if I can no longer attend my event?
Once you have purchased your ticket from Ticket Jungle, all sales are final. Tickets transfer information is available directly on your ticket. Please contact the customer service number on your ticket for more information.
22. How do I search for tickets?
To search for tickets, simply use the TicketJungle.com search engine on the main page or links on the main page. Search using keywords or event/venue name.
23. What if I do not see the event I am looking for?
Ticket Jungle is partnered with the nation's largest ticket resellers. If the event you are searching for is ticketed, you will find it on TicketJungle.com.
24. Can I filter my searches?
Yes, use the filter options on our search engine to narrow and refine your search.
25. How can I expect my tickets to be delivered?
Ticket Jungle uses Secure Email delivery exclusively to ensure that your tickets get to you on time and are 100% authentic.
27. When will I see a charge on my credit card?
You will see a charge on your card immediately after the purchase is confirmed.
28. How long should I expect shipping to take?
Since Ticket Jungle exclusively uses Secure Email delivery, your tickets will be sent to your email after your purchase is confirmed.
30. Can I pick up my tickets in person?
No. Ticket Jungle uses Secure Email delivery for all ticket transfers. In-person pick-up is only needed if your event’s venue specifies pick-up as a requirement. Otherwise, expect all tickets to be sent by Secure Email delivery.